IntroductionAn online development module that assists HR and Business professionals in their capability to both create a business/organization strategy and then to ensure that strategy is implemented as intended. A significant and detailed look at thus increasing vital topic that includes an overview of each aspect, relevant quotes, potential actions and options for individuals to implement, a summary quiz and video introductory and summary explanations from the author.
- Other Strategy Considerations–Leadership Capability: Overview
- Other Strategy Considerations–Leadership Capability: Quotes
- Other Strategy Considerations–Leadership Capability: Actions/Options
- Other Strategy Considerations–Leadership Capability: Quiz
- Other Strategy Considerations–Leadership Capability: Video Summary
A 30+ year career in both government and business. Significant number of Leadership and Management roles held. Substantial Learning and Human Resource exposure. Positioned held include local country HR manager, Regional training adviser and global head of learning and talent development. Worked in 38countries and with over 50 nationalities.